Sunday, September 7, 2008

Casualness...



Some days you just feel like throwing on shorts and a tee, and heading out to do errands.  Today was the perfect day to play up some casual-ness.  The Elephant Outfitters shorts, are some of the nicest in SL. The texture is amazing, and I love the prim leg cuffs.  Purple is one of my favorite colors, so I added a flowy tunic tank from Random to top of the outfit.  Swallowtail has an AMAZING new collection of jewelry.  This bracelet is from the Naturalist collection, and I never want to take this bracelet off.  The flower details are stunning and the colors are bright and fun.  Of course the new ribbon hair from MMS, just brought the look together.



I added these to my Flickr stream a few days ago, but I wanted to drop a little blog to share a bit more.  Enjoy!! And, remember that Fashion is Fun!

Style Card:
Skin: Blowpop Honey -  Rai Sins in Pink 
Hair: MMS Ribbon in Chestnut (Ribbon Modified to Yellow)
Shirt: Random Solid Braided Tank Tunic in Purple
Shorts: Elephant Outfitters Jordyn in Twig
Bracelet: Swallowtail Naturalist
Earrings: +plus Yellow Plastic
Eyes: MMS Turquoise (No Longer for Sale)
Lashes: Cake Bedroom Lashes
Pose: LAP and Pididdle

No comments: