Thursday, January 21, 2010

Pepper me Crazy!




I do love me. In fact, my shape hasn't changed since I made my face back in January of '08. But, I do like to create new characters and makes shapes for friends. PXL has some great skins, and the JULY series really inspired me to make this custom Pepper shape.

I thought I'd dress "Pepper" up in something fitting for her character. She's full of attitude and sass, so I had to start with the new hair from Kookie ($50L FTW)! I adore So Many Styles and Irie's put out a $50L jacket for the Red Cross Haiti Relief fund. It's nice to shop and feel good about donating money. I encourage you all to spread the love around either in-world or directly to the Red Cross. Every dollar counts.

Happy Donating! :)

If you haven't seen GOLden Shopping, you should stop by today! We've got everything from AO's to zippers! From Aoharu to Skream! TAXI to GOLden!


Style Card:
Shape - by VR - Pepper (Custom for PXL July Skin)
Skin -PXL - July NAT DE in Passion DEB
Hair - Kookie - Quiffy in Blonde with Black Streak
Eyes - MADesign - Promise in Brown Intense 6
Lashes - MMS (Now Lelutka) - Photoshoot II
Jacket - So Many Styles - Another Vintage in Red (Red Cross Haiti Relief)
Shirt - So Many Styles - Social Tee in Grey (Shirt and Pants Layer)
Belt - Aoharu - Twin Skinny in Black
Jeans - So Many Styles - Skinny Ripped in Grey (Underpants Layer)
Shoes - COCO - Riding Boots in Black
Earrings - GLOW Studio / DeLyn - Allstars
Necklace - W&B - Repairs in Silver Onyx
Ring - JCNY - Florentine Engagement
Poses - Sr3d Poses

No comments: