Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Salute to Spring



This month's Fun with Fashion column in AVENUE Magazine is all about military coats! My work as Fashion Editor with AVENUE Magazine has been such a joy and an honor. Thank you to Rusch Raymaker for having such wonderful faith in me :) I also want to thank the lovely Boe Cortes, he goes above and beyond each month with his own column and he helped me so much this month. I was so behind on my column and he was kind enough to take these amazing photos. He's the best!

I wanted to share this month's styles with the lovely readers of Love&Fashion! Thank you all for being so supportive. My attention has been a wee bit distracted these last months and I have to thank Laya and Beer for helping keep this blog "active." Oh and if you haven't checked out Laya's new blog... get your clicks ready. She has such amazing style and I'm so proud of her work!




[STYLE Card] Little Drummer Girl:
Jacket - OhMai! - Hamilton Military Nilenudist
Skirt - PACADI - Naala Dress (Shirt/Pants Layers and Prim) in Light Blue *NOW OPEN @ GOLden Shopping*
Shoes - Courtisane - La Sauvage
Skin - Dr Life - Honey in Tan
Hair - Fri.day - Neva2 in Thoughtful brown
Headband - Miel - AM Tulip in Champagne
Bangle - Armidi - Metallic Tres in 14 Carrot in Gold and Healing Giraffe in Brown
Earring - Miel - Lun

No comments: