Saturday, November 24, 2012

[Spectrum]


Black Friday has come and gone sadly but I must say my wallet is very happy. Who knew one could spend so much on SALE items??  I most certainly had a lot of fun at the Euphoria Black Friday sale!  My fav find was this 50L dress from .SHI!


It's a mesh wonder, with extreme cutouts along the top and in the middle. I love the color scheme of this too, red/white/blue feels so patriotic but that splash of terracotta is brilliant! I chose to highlight the color theory with my hair and accessories.


The bold look called for a strong hair, and any of the braided styles from dDX fit the bill. I loved this version in white! Most always, I'm rocking my dark brown hair...but I'm happy to make a change for something special. You cannot go wrong with skin from Glam Affair, it's posh and fierce! The Lilith line is still one of my favs, although I know Amberly is coming very soon! 


Before I say goodbye, I had to show the amazing back! You'll make a statement coming/going in with the stunning back details of the .SHI dress and  must-have Maitreya Jazz boots

Model/Photographer: Vixie Rayna

Happy Shopping!!
Love, Vi

Style Card After the Jump!


Style Card:
Hair: dDx - Sydd  (Pearl)
Skin: Glam Affair - Lilith - Artic 05 BL
Teeth: [PXL] - OpenMouth PRO TEETH v1.3
Earrings: Donna Flora - LUNA
Dress: .Shi - Tribe Linen *NEW* (50L Black Friday)
BodysuitI: [PACADI] - Yada BodySuit [white]
BodysuitII:  Maitreya  -Bodysuit Champagne
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands
Clutch: [HANDverk] - Stud Clutch peach (100L Sale @ L'accessories)
Boots: Maitreya Mesh - Jazz Boots XS Nude

Poses: Manifeste by July Raymaker
Set: [BA] by Barnesworth Anubis
Lamp: The Loft by Nardya Rousselot

No comments: