Wednesday, January 23, 2013

[Fashion] Fairy


I'm loving the new pose set from Diesel Works! It's whimsical but still fabulous for styling. The set is called Fairy, and I'm sure any winged creature or fashionista alike would adore it! When looking for great blog poses, I'm super picky because well I'm lazy and I don't want to do a bunch of post-processing to correct jagged body parts. I didn't have to edit any of the shoulders, arms or legs for this! Yay for a time saver too!


The lovely Anessa Stine passed me a collection of Poppy skirts, and I've been dying to show them off. So much mesh these days is basic, and I really appreciate designers that are showcasing patterns or unique graphics like these poppies!


Of course I'm still in love with the Zoya Headdress from Glam Affair! I think I'm going to be antler'd forever! Be careful not to annoy me or I might headbutt you and gorge you with my fabulous antlers! Muahahahaaa!


And of course, on my toes the awesome Cathy shoes from REDGRAVE! These are a GREAT investment as they come with 12 colors, but with the HUD you can make interesting color combos. Your feet will really stand out!

Happy Shopping!!
Love, Vi

Model/Photographer: Vixie Rayna
Location: The Grove

Styling Details AFTER the Jump!



Style Card:
Antlers: Glam Affair - Zoya Headdress in Smoke/Black *NEW*
Hair: ::Exile:: - Little Things:Cashmere
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Artic 01 D
Eyes: IKON - Eternal Eyes - Glass (S)
Earrings: MG -  Esra's Giant Teardrop  - SILVER
Shirt: Tee*fy  - Ana Slouchy Satin Tank Teal M *Jan Collabor88*
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hand Elegant / Casual
Clutch: JD - Hearty Clutch Bag Carbon - L.Hand
Ring:  MONS - The Lion King - silver *NEW* *L'accessories*
Skirt: DCNY - A-Line Skirt_Poppy Noir XXS
Shoes: REDGRAVE - Cathy - 12colors

Poses: Fairy Set by Rogan Diesel of Diesel Works *NEW*

Car: HM - VW BT M Black_1.04#BT_Silver

No comments: