Friday, March 15, 2013

[Balloon]


 Lately I've been a kid in a candy store with all the new releases from the amazing events happening in SL! I feel like I'll float away on a happy cloud of awesomeness! Today, I'm sharing some new finds from The Liaison Collaborative and TDR Fusion. Both opened TODAY!


Belleza's new Mya skin is a STUNNER! It's sexy and girl-next-door all at the same time. I love the nose on this one, and my new fav. This version is exclusively available at The Liaison Collaborative Boutique.


The beautiful dress and pumps with stockings are newness from Baiastice! I am in love with both and imagine I'll be floating around all weekend through the clouds!
Happy Shopping!

Love, Vi

Do you like what you see? For all the great scoop, follow my blog and like my FB page!

Model/Photographer: Vixie Rayna

Styling Details AFTER The Jump!


Style Card:
Hair: [LeLutka] - NOOK & SWISH Bun - Bournville
Hairpiece: AITUI - Sakura Hair Stick - Daydreams /bundle [NEW] *TLC Boutique*
Skin: Belleza - Mya TLC Pale 2 [NEW] *TLC Boutique*
Eyes: IKON - Eternal Eyes - Glass (S)
Dress: Baiastice - Rie dress-sepia/chocolate-size S [NEW] *TLC Boutique*
Skirt Attach: Baiastice - Rie upper skirt-linen-size S [NEW] *TLC Boutique*
Ring: .Shi : - Eye Ring_L [Gold]
Bag: (Milk Motion) - spotted clutch - silver(Tinted) [NEW] *TDR Fusion*
Balloons: Exposeur & The Loft - Room of Balloons (Edit)
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hand Elegant / Mouse
Shoes: Baiastice - Athena pumps with socks-brown-size XS [NEW]

Poses: !Avant - Dolly Balloon by Kianna Noel (No Longer Available)

No comments: