Monday, July 8, 2013

[Love Somebody]


Collabor88 July edition opens in just a little over an hour! This month's collection is filled with a wonderful offering of bright colors and a theme of Midsummer! I fell in love with a TON of items this round and ventured off to the Lula sim to snap some piccies.

The Heather ruffle set from Tee*fy is a mix&match delight. There are over 16 colors/patterns to choose from and you can put together a monochromatic romper or go for a paired ensemble like what I'm wearing. I love the dreamy, sweet and flirty mind of Azure! Thankies my dear!!

The Ceryn Flora antlers from Schadenfreude are AMAZING!  The mesh antlers are completely customizable with the HUD. It took me a few moments to figure out how to get different flower colors (I'm sure there are directions but I never read :P), but I finally got the hang of it. This is by far the best antler set I've ever seen in SL! [See the DETAILS below for a photo of the HUD]
 
On my toes, are the perfect summer sandals from ISON. They fit with the SLINK Natural Barefeet and come in 8 colors available at Collabor88.

Summer is always filled with great tunes so this blogpost is all about Maroon5's LOVE SOMEBODY! Spread the LOVE!

Be safe out there my little fashionistas! The world is full of great finds, shop responsibly!

Happy Shopping!

Love, Vi

Do you like what you see? For all the great scoop, follow my blog and like my FB page!

Model/Photographer: Vixie Rayna

Styling Details AFTER The Jump!



As promised here is a screenshot of the Schadenfreude HUD for the Ceryn Flora Antlers!

Style Card:
Antlers: Schadenfreude - Ceryn Flora Antlers (mesh ribbons) [NEW] *Collabor88*
Hair: [e] - Enjoy - Brown 10
Skin: Glam Affair - Cleo - America - 04 C
Eyes: IKON - Eternal Eyes - Glass (S)
Top: Tee*fy - Bella Ruffles Camisole  Double Layer Bloom S [NEW] *Collabor88*
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands (av) Casual / Elegant
Bag: {mon tissu} - Straw Tote Bag - Mon Tissu Soiree Gift [Group Freebie]
Shorts: Tee*fy - Heather Ruffles High-Waist Shorts Sunny XS [NEW] *Collabor88*
Feet: Slink - Mesh Feet (Av Enhance) Flat S
Shoes: ISON - leather strap sandals (yellow) [NEW] *Collabor88*

Poses: Kirin by Carolina Sautereau -  My Little Elephant & Nuria [NEW] *Collabor88*

Location: Lula Sim

No comments: