Sunday, August 25, 2013

[Modern]Safari


The last days of summer are upon us, and I hope you all have been able to soak up every last second. My weekend was filled with hours outside enjoying perfect moments with family and friends.  We all get so busy with our lives it's nice to take time out to decompress. Join me on a little modern safari adventure.


Leezu Baxter never ceases to amaze me! After four years of working with her, she still blows me away with her creativity. Today's new release is no exception. The  Deklannche top is a corseted mesh top that takes bondage fashion to another level.  It comes in three base colors of black, beige and brown. There is a HUD for easy resize and texture change. The reptile and jewel parts have 9 color options.


Anyone who knows me will say I'm a crazy music nut! Check out my new favorite tune from JayZ+JT!

Be safe out there my little fashionistas! The world is full of great finds, shop responsibly!

Happy Shopping!

Love, Vi

Do you like what you see? For all the great scoop, follow my blog and like my FB page!

Model/Photographer: Vixie Rayna

Styling Details AFTER The Jump!


Style Card:
Hair: [LeLutka] - RYKIEL - Bournville
Hair Beads: Soedara - Semangat Girl 
Skin: Belleza - Ava Med TLC 3 [From March TLC]
Eyes: IKON - Destiny - Green (S)
Lashes: Glam Affair - Couture Eyeliner no.02
Facepaint: [HANDverk] - Marcial
Bodypaint: [HANDverk]  - Wema
Top: [LeeZu!] - Deklannche Top  /brown [NEW]
Hands: Slink - Mesh (av) Casual / Elegant XS
Pants: Mutresse - Dupla Ruffled Leggings
Belt: Soedara - Semangat Girl Beads
Shoes: (Kunglers) - Celine pump - Mocca

Poses: Slouch by Eira Juliesse

Location: ISON

No comments: