Friday, August 30, 2013

The Arcade [Photobooth]


As the summer's ending and we pack away our sundresses, it's time for one last adventure on the boardwalk.  The Arcade opens Sunday, September 1st and soon practically all of Second Life® will be knocking each over to join in the gacha fun!


Just when you think there is no topping the last edition, the fabulous team at The Arcade tops themselves!  This month's event will bring some fabulous finds that will delight and amaze. I fell in love with the Worry Dolls from VCO. As a child, I had a collection of dolls that I stored in a little pouch. Every night when I went to bed I would tell the little dolls my worry and tuck under my pillow. By morning the worries I had would always be gone.


I had to make a post in honor of my little worry dolls! So happy this time they are out from under the pillow and having fun with me today at The Arcade.

The Arcade opens September 1, 2013!  Be sure to LIKE The Arcade's Facebook Page for updates and join the group inworld. For the full Shopping Guide - Click HERE!

Be safe out there my little fashionistas! The world is full of great finds, shop responsibly!

Happy Gacha'ing!

Love, Vi

Do you like what you see? For all the great scoop, follow my blog and like my FB page!

Model/Photographer: Vixie Rayna

Styling Details AFTER The Jump!


Style Card:
Hair: VCO - Worry dolls3 RARE [NEW] *The ARCADE* (Available Sept 1)
Bangs: booN - hairpieces JOPE57 blonde
Skin: [theSkinnery] - Alice 6 (champagne) BB CL1 [NEW] *The ARCADE* (Available Sept 1)
Eyes: IKON - Ardent Eyes - Clarity (S) [TLC]
Teeth: [PXL] - OpenMouth PRO TEETH v1.3
Candy: The Arcade - Liquorice Stick [Blogger Gift]
Earrings: (Yummy) - Caprice Earring - Color [Collabor88]
Necklace: (Yummy) - Caprice Necklace - Color [Collabor88]
Dress: DRIFT - Summer Dress [MESH] S-Mustard [NEW] *TDR FUSION*
Watch: (Yummy) - Polyex Sports Watch - Red (Blogger Sample) [March '13] *The ARCADE*
Purse: (Milk Motion) - The apple bag - red [NEW] *The ARCADE* (Available Sept 1)
Bag of Candy: The Arcade - Liquorice Pack [Blogger Gift]
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands (av) Casual/Elegant XS
Tights: Izzie's - Cat Tights brown [TDR Fusion August 16]
Feet: Slink - Mesh Feet (Av Enhance) Flat S
Shoes: Ingenue - Paola Flats (Slink Add-On) Cherry [NEW] *The ARCADE* (Available Sept 1)

Poses: Label Motion by Anne Dakun
Prop: The Arcade Photo Booth by Scarlet Apple
Location: The Arcade at the The Grove

No comments: