Sunday, July 6, 2014

[moment]


In a few hours, the June '14 Collabor88 says goodbye to prepare for next month's cycle.  So I had time to post one last highlight from this round.  The Lighthouse was a wonderful theme, full of nautical inspirations but I really enjoyed the simplicity of the Fisherman's Shack from Pilot.


Of course, I had a little music running in my mind as I write this post.  Lifehouse's Hanging by a Moment really spoke to me.

Be safe out there my little fashionistas! The world is full of great finds, bargain shop responsibly!

Happy Shopping!

Love, Vi

Do you like what you see? For all the great scoop, follow my blog and like my FB page!

Model/Photographer: Vixie Rayna

Styling Details AFTER The Jump!


Style Card:
Hair: [LeLutka] - RIPLEY - Bournville [NEW]
Skin: Belleza - Ava Med TLC 3
Shirt: Baiastice - Marina shirt-juta&coral-size M [NEW] *Collabor88*
Hands: Slink - Mesh (av) Casual/Elegant - M
Nails: (Nylon Outfitters) - Art Nails for SLINK - Hello Sailor Nails [NEW] *Collabor88*
Polaroid:  [ keke ] - tape blank
Shorts: (Nylon Outfitters) - Anchor & Heart Shorts - L - White [NEW] *Collabor88*
Feet: Slink - AvEnhance  High M

Pose: Label Motion by Anne Dakun - Valma
Windlight: Kallisto Destiny's Pink Dawn

Set:
PILOT - Fisherman's Shack [NEW] *Collabor88*
Botanical - Cattail 1 (10 stalks) - Copyable
{theosophy} -  Esgair Hat (Straw/Aqua) [NEW] *Collabor88*
REAL BEACH GRASS - *WILD MEDIUM SWORD* *WILD HEDGEROW 5
OO - Lighthouse by Oriolus Oliva

No comments: