Tuesday, September 2, 2014

[don't]

Here in the US today was Labor Day and of course we all over-indulge for the long weekend.  Next thing you know, the party is over and you're left with a wee hangover.  This was a super fun weekend for me but boy am I exhausted!  My sister and I traveled out-of-state to a concert and I'm definitely feeling the pain tonight. Thank goodness for some downtime to relax and blog!

I fell in love with the set from Erratic at The Arcade. Super creative and I love that the designer thought of setting a scene.  The uber cute beer garden girl in the traditional Babarian Dirndl is the set's rare and I was over-the-moon to score it.  I paired the look with some awesome wins from The Arcade and a few cute finds from Collabor88.

My song for tonight is 'Don't' by Ed Sheerhan!  So enjoy a little tuneage while you shop!

Be safe out there my little fashionistas! The world is full of great finds, shop responsibly!

Happy Shopping!

Love, Vi

Do you like what you see? For all the great scoop, follow my blog and like my FB page!

Model/Photographer: Vixie Rayna

Styling Details AFTER The Jump!


Style Card:
Flowers: *katat0nik* - (white) Floral Crown [NEW] *Collabor88*
Hair: tram -  D802 - amber [NEW] *Collabor88*
Skin: Belleza - Emily Makeup 10 Gloss [NEW] *The ARCADE*
Eyes: IKON - Destiny Eyes - Green (S)
Necklace: +Half-Deer+  - Forest's Tale - Heart Key Necklace - Pin [NEW] *The ARCADE*
Dress: erratic- oktoberfest - bavarian dirndl (M) RARE  [NEW] *The ARCADE*
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands (av) Casual / Elegant M
Beer: erratic - 18. oktoberfest - beer steinkrug
Stockings: erratic - oktoberfest - stockings - bow [NEW] *The ARCADE*
Shoes: *GF* - Bow Strap Shoes "Kate" -white

Pose: Del May by Del May
Windlight: My Own

Set:
Stockholm&Lima - Rustic Holiday Barn [NEW] *The ARCADE*
erratic - 8. oktoberfest - weisswurst plate [NEW] *The ARCADE*
erratic - 10. oktoberfest - oktoberfest sign [NEW] *The ARCADE*
erratic - 11. oktoberfest - biergarten sign [NEW] *The ARCADE*
erratic - 15. oktoberfest - bench [NEW] *The ARCADE*
erratic - 19. oktoberfest - bunting wimpel [NEW] *The ARCADE*
[Blue Field] - Poppy Flower Meadow 10x10 irregular
[we're CLOSED] - grass field lush


No comments: